I was tagged by the lovely Heather to post my 7 randoms. Not wanting to disappoint anyone I’ve happily obliged. You will never think of me in the same way again… mwhahahahahahahaha (evil laugh)
1. I love to watch people slip, trip and fall. Honestly I can’t contain myself and I explode with laughter. Now, with that being said you better believe I am the first one giggling when I loose it!
2. My freckles are patterned in star constellations. I kid you not! Clearly marked and somewhat relative in size I’ve got Orion, the Corona Borealis, Pegasus with the map leading over to the Andromeda galaxy.
3. I am a 4 leaf clover jedi master. No seriously. I have the ability to just look down into a patch of clover and find them pretty much instantly. I’ve been doing this all my life. In elementary school most of my recesses were spent picking them to be pressed. I still have quite a few resting in wax paper between the pages of several books.
4. Narcolepsy. Heather has driving narcolepsy, I suffer from sunset narcolepsy. It doesn’t matter if it’s summer and the days are long or it’s winter and the days are short. As soon as the sun sets I have to fight the overwhelming urge to pass out! Totally sucks when you are driving!!! Plus it doesn’t help that sleeping is one of my favorite things to do. Sometimes I even fantasize about it…the velvety touch of my sheets, the firm fullness of the pillows and the warm down in the comforter that envelops my body. Dear God is it getting hot in here??!
5. I spell words in my head. Like pretty much ALL of the time! It really gets annoying at times…like when some stupid kiddie show jingle gets stuck in your head and you want to stick your finger in a light socket just to make it stop! 🙂 Just now I keep respelling the word random, r-a-n-d-o-m-r-a-n-d-o-m-r-a-n-d-o-m over and over. Let me tell you how much fun that is especially since I am also spelling the words that I am typing. This I’ve been doing since I was a kid. Probably because I was taught to spell using whole word instead of phonics…stupid private school!!! All the research is right supporting phonics because I can’s spell worth a damn!!!
6. I perpetually check the mail, even if it’s already been delivered. Sometimes it comes twice, I shit you not! Receiving mail has always been something that I get excited about. Not sure why?? Maybe it’s because it reminds me of getting a surprise. You get to open something up and since the mail content changes from day to day you really have no idea what your going to get. Ok, maybe I am stretching it a bit with the whole surprise thing. Sure most of the times it’s just bills and they totally suck, but I still get some weird enjoyment from opening the envelope. With having my own business I get packages and all kinds of stuff in the mail so I think that is probably why I get hyper excited…like one of those annoying mini excuses for a dog that yaps as it feverishly bounces up and down. Today my 3rd, yes 3rd iPod in one month is scheduled to arrive. It is a UPS delivery so according to my stalker schedule that should be around 2:30. I’ve already begun spying on every large truck that travels down my street to see if my package is going to be early. And let me tell you there are A LOT with the feed mill being a few blocks to the south!
7. I am constantly being told I look like Alanis Morissette. It’s gotten to the point where I get enjoyment from cutting people off mid sentence just to burst their bubble because they think they are the first to ever say that. Yea, I guess that is kind of mean but whatever. I’m kind of a sarcastic bitch, it all evens out. Really it is due to us both having the same scull structure, that of French genetics. We both have a similar build with thin faces and long brown hair.